Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowmageddon 2011 Toronto Mass Hysteria

I found it very amusing that people (including my husband) were having massive panic attacks about today's snow storm. For days now, that's all I heard everywhere - at work, at my chiropractor's, during my dad's birthday lunch on Sunday, in the elevator - like, literally everywhere, every day since last Sunday.

Source:weblogs.baltimoresun.com

I think it's great... all the snow, I mean.

That's only because I worked from home today. And because I'm not in charge of shoveling. And because it looks very pretty outside right at this very moment.

And now... for the saddest news ever... I have never... not even once... made a snow angel... or snow man... in my entire life. Sigh.

Outside my front door

No comments:

Post a Comment