Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sloth, Gluttony

I'm back, but only for a bit. Because I'm exhausted.

I slept until 1:30 ish today to make up for a massive sleep deficit. I feel great. I don't care if you think I am a sloth. I am not doing anything today other than reading newspapers that I missed the entire week (and eating and watching TV). They pile up like crazy when I am working too much. Greggy doesn't recycle them because he knows how I like to read the newspapers even if the news is outdated. I like to go back in time.

(Tangent - It would be really great if I can cryogenically freeze my body when I turn 40 yrs old in 5 years. I would instruct to be thawed out 100 years from now. Kinda like Demolition Man. I would like to see if we would have flying cars and teleportation available in 2111. I hate commuting.)



 
Revelation: Nobody told me Liz Taylor died on Thursday! Not even my husband Greggy who is addicted to news radio (also his obsession with weather updates fascinates me).

I've been drinking all sorts of green tea as now I am convinced it has helped me get rid of some of the toxins in my body that was probably due to all the fast food junk food I have been eating over last few weeks. My favourite so far is Tetley Lemon Green tea which tastes amazing if you mix it with a hint of Splenda French Vanilla sugar. This replaced my morning coffee. I drink decaf green tea at night. Did I tell you I am a bit obsessive about things?

   

I've been having allergic reactions. Self-diagnosing courtesy of Google and obsession lead me to something called perioral dermatitis. It sounds scary. I had it for a week, now it's gone but I think it is a sign of something.

The above has not stopped me from getting Popeye's Chicken last Thursday which made T all giddy with excitement. It is a poor substitute for the New Orlean's grub we feasted on when we were in, uhm, New Orleans. But still, it brought back memories.

I'm too lazy to cook anything tonight and, well, I need to get groceries tomorrow since we are out of the stuff that I would typically "cook" for our meals (thank you President's Choice and M&M Meat Shops).

The alternative is Retroburger. My loving husband will go on a mission to get me a cheeseburger and feta poutine. Are you jealous?

No comments:

Post a Comment