Sunday, November 3, 2013

Retail Girls - Shut Up and Just Finish the Damn Checkout

I love Autumn.


I love Autumn because of the brilliant colours from the dying trees and because autumn temperature allows me to run without too much effort.


I also love it because it means I get to go shopping for Fall clothes, which are much more fashionable than summer clothes. And... I get to increase the number of my outfits by 3 or 4 times by using the 'layering' technique! It's so good.


I was at my favourite Winners on Leaside on Saturday. It's the main place where I get my clothes. 95% of my clothes are from Winners. I love the thrill of treasure hunting and trying on stuff. I can spend at least 4 hours there easily. 


Anyway, at checkout, the girl cashier bitchily said "wow, all your colours are grey and dark blue and black." 


I said: "Yes they are. It's easier to add colourful accessories to a high-end neutral wardrobe."


That shut her ass up.





No comments:

Post a Comment