Saturday, June 11, 2011

How to Become Jason Bourne

Source:moviewallpaper.net

I'm not quite Jason Bourne yet, though I've had great progress in the last 3 weeks.

I am now able to run a total of 3.4 km (approximately 2 miles) in 31 minutes.

I am able to run 2.7 km (approximately 1.6 miles) in 15.2 minutes.

My goal is to progressively run faster. And become you-know-what.




Random musings:

- I read all of the Jason Bourne series by Robert Ludlum. If you read the novel Bourne Identity, you will totally be blown away by how different the characters are in the book, compared to the hollywoodized, romanticized version of the film.

- A fellow blogger's entry on How to Become Jason Bourne is a very interesting post! I invite you to read it.

That's it for today. I just woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment