Friday, June 17, 2011

Versace Bright Crystal


I really really super wanted this new perfume Versace Bright Crystal because I love the smell and it makes me feel all woozy dreamy in a good way.

My adorable hubby and I chatted about it last week. It went something like this:

Me:  Babe, I really love this perfume (smelling sample from magazine ad last Saturday).

Greggy:  Can I smell it? Okay it does smell good.

Me:  I'm going to buy it tomorrow.

Greggy:  Honey you don't have to buy it tomorrow.

Me:  Yes I do. You know how I am when I want something.

Greggy:   Babe, your birthday is next Friday (today).

Me:  Oh! But that's a week away.

Greggy:  Babe, you can wait a week.

Me:  Okay okay.

So what I got from Greggy is the BIG Versace Bright Crystal bottle and a gift set. I am a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment