Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pissed Off? Sign Up for the Half Marathon!

The person who can piss me off the most, fucking royally pissed me off 2 weeks ago.

To distract myself, I decided to run the Toronto Waterfront Marathon.  I'm only doing the Half Marathon and it will be my first time.

Have I trained for it?  No.  Just my usual running routine. Am I scared? No. What's the worst thing that can happen?

I just want to finish it. I don't care how fast I go.

7 days and counting.  Sunday October 20, 2013.  Be there or be square!


Half-Marathon — Start time: 8:45am

  • START on University Ave north of Queen St
  • North on University Ave to Queens Park Cres (northbound)
  • Continue North on Queens Park Cres to Bloor St
  • West on Bloor St to Bathurst St
  • South on Bathurst St to Fort York Blvd
  • West on Fort York Blvd to Lake Shore Blvd
  • West on Lake Shore Blvd to Ellis Ave
  • U-turn and head back east on Lake Shore Blvd to Bay St
  • North on Bay St to the Finish Line just north of Queen St


Course map - click for detail view

Course elevation: half marathon

No comments:

Post a Comment