Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Amateur Movie Reviews - The Social Network, and others

These are the movies we watched this weekend and my what I thought of them:

Get Him To the Greek
Funny at times. Good 'just want to be braindead this weekend' movie.

Iron Man 2
Lame.


The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Swedish thriller. The pace is reminiscent of Clint Eastwood-directed movies.

Last Friday, my husband and I had date night and we watched:

The Social Network
I love David Fincher's movies. Go see this now. Funny, intelligent, inspiring.

PS - we found a new local place called EL PURGARCITO where we can get excellent El Salvadorian eats. We've driven by many times and my daughter's Peruvian friend highly recommends their pupusas. We tried the cheese and chicharron version and their open faced chicken enchiladas with queso fresco and I am so glad we went in for dinner before watching The Social Network because their FOOD WAS SO DELICIOUS! Next time I'll take pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment