Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I have no direction

Based on my fairly thorough online research during lunch hour, majority of Blogs out there focus on a single topic.

Here are some very excellent examples:

My First Dictionary
http://myfirstdictionary.blogspot.com/

Ross Horsely's blog is a dark take on a simple dictionary picture book that one buys for, or reads to children.

Ross, you made my day today so much better with your Hans Christian Andersen-esque on meth widrawal sense of humour. I was having a bad day because Security was being such a sh*t bag, but I can put that one behind me now! Thank you!

My favourite one so far is this:


Beta Dad
http://butterbeanandcobra.blogspot.com

I was a young mom at 19 yrs old and I can totally remember the rage and helplessness I felt during my daughter's first few years. Beta Dad takes us through the adventures of being a stay-at-home dad with twin baby girls. I really appreciate the candor and rage coursing through each post, because I think I would go postal too if I were in his shoes.

Big Girls, Small Kitchen
http://www.biggirlssmallkitchen.com/

Ok, so who doesn't have a kitchen fetish and food obsession? Exactly.

---------------------

So do you  see what I mean now? About me not having direction for this Blog? I can pretty much whittle my interests down to these main topics:

"Travel" will be added once I start posting about my Road to Rome adventures...

But I think I really need to narrow it down to a single topic.

What to do what to do what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment